Sunday, March 7, 2010

Might Like You Better vs. Let the Music Play(Jimmy2times Blend)

vs.Here's a blend that I put together awhile back but just got around to putting online. Amanda Blank's "Might Like You Better" ended up sounding nice over Shannon's classic "Let the Music Play" instrumental so this blend found a place on my soundcloud. I put some other stuff up recently too so feel free to have a listen. Also, thanks to everyone who made it to Get Cryphy on Friday, its such a blessing to have so many folks come out just a month after our huge 2 year party(which I have photos from and will post soon, srs.). Anyway the blend is available below for DL for a limited time, snatch it up!
Might Like You Better vs. Let The Music Play(Jimmy2times Blend) by jimmy2times

2 comments:

  1. I need this!! Can you re-upload? I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Here you go:

    http://usershare.net/ldzfd9dw1obk

    I'll post this up on the front page too.

    ReplyDelete