Thursday, March 4, 2010

Ludacris f. Nicki Minaj - My Chick Bad (Last Word Short Re-Edit)

This song is the s@&*, and a few weeks back Jimmy2times posted the full version of this song on the blog. After some serious listening it became apparent that there was something real wrong with the song. Nicki Minaj goes last. So I decided to move our favorite lady of Young Money to the first verse and take out Luda's second Verse. I think this is how Luda should have released the song, but that's just my opinion. Enjoy!

Ludacris f. Nicki Minaj - My Chick Bad (Last Word Short Re-Edit)


Don't forget either people's (like you would anyways). Get Cryphy is this Friday with Jimmy2times, Last Word, and our good friend from Wants vs. Needs Petey Wheatstraw. We're all still riding the high from the 2 year anniversary so let's get it crackin'

No comments:

Post a Comment