Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Last Word - I Want More Cheese: A Nicki Minaj MIx

Over here at the Cryphy blog we're gonna start out the week with a brand new mix from Last Word & finish it off with the notorious GET CRYPHY: Jimmy2times birfday bash at First Ave's V.I.P. Room (I guess for only a couple more days though as it becomes the Record Room after this weekend). The mix is a bunch of Nicki Minaj & Young Money songs, features, and collaboration's that Ms. Lewinski has done or appeared on in the last few years. Taken from Album's and Mixtape's it's a cohesive 40 minute mix of all things Nicki. The whole mix was Re-Eq'd and Mastered by our guy Jonathan Earl, so it's guaranteed that it will BANG right out your speakers. As usual there is a couple bonus edits used on the mix as well. ENJOY!
DJ Last Word - I Want More Cheese: A Nicki Minaj Mix (RE-UP)
Tracklist:

1.Nicki Minaj - Your Love(Intro Chorus Edit)
2. Nicki Minaj - Beam Me Up Scotty
3.Keri Hilson f. Keyshia Cole & Nicki Minaj - Get Your Money(Last Word Short Re-Edit)
4.Nicki Minaj - I Get Crazy
5.Nicki Minaj - Grindin'
6.Nicki Minaj - Doin' It Well
7.Nicki Minaj - Stick In My Bum
8.Nicki Minaj f. Lil' Wayne - Higher Then A Kite
9.Nicki Minaj- Itty Bitty Piggy
10.Beyonce f. Nicki Minaj - Single Ladies(Last Word's No Beyonce Edit)
11.Nicki Minaj - I'm Getting Paid
12.Young Money - Roger That(Nicki Verse)
13. Young Money - Streets Is Watchin'(Nicki & Birdman Only)
14.Ludacris f. Nicki Minaj - My Chick Bad(Last Word Short Re-Edit)
15.Young Money - Fuck Da Bull(Nicki & Birdman Only)
16.Nicki Minaj - Warning
17.Nicki Minaj - Couchi Shop
18.Nicki Minaj - We Don't Talk To 5-0
19.Nicki Minaj - Get Silly
20. Fabolous f. Nicki Minaj - For The Money
21.Usher f. Nicki Minaj - Little Freak

Bonus Edits:

Ludacris f/Nicki Minaj - My Chick Bad(Last Word Short Re-Edit)
Keri Hilson F/Keshia Cole & Nicki Minaj - Get Your Money(Last Word Short Re-Edit)

6 comments:

  1. What a wonderful collection of information? Me too want cheese. Can you give me?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for another great article. Where else could anyone get that kind of information in such a perfect way of writing?

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a great information and nice point of view..really very much useful.
    best web hosting company

    ReplyDelete
  4. They also arrived much quicker than I anticipated.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I wanted to thank you for this great blog! I really enjoying every little bit of it and I have you bookmarked to check out new stuff you post.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Appreciate all of the information here. Your site is excellent. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete